The BUMP helmet is a lightweight version of the ballistic helmet often used in military combat. It has many of the same capabilities as a ballistic helmet. The type of helmet can equip night vision devices and protect the wearer’s head from blunt trauma and heavy impact, but offers less protection against gunfire than a standard plated helmet. They leave space for communications equipment and boast high-impact protection for more than just falls and abrasions.
Tactical BUMP Helmets are created to help with roping, climbing, and training missions. The significant weight reduction allows operators to move seamlessly between terrain types while performing dangerous activities that risk serious head trauma. The lining inside these helmets absorbs energy from impacts, reducing the chance of brain damage should an operator encounter a powerful impact.
Chase Tactical has offered tactical gear to military members, law enforcement officers, special operators, and civilians alike. A tactical BUMP helmet could make the difference in the effectiveness of your training regimen. It could also save your life and your brain if you perform advanced climbing or hiking – even recreationally. This is not an air-soft knockoff helmet.
- Lightweight Design/Non Ballistic
- Upper dovetail accessory rail for mounting devices such as low-profile lights and helmet cams
- Lower dovetail accessory rail for mounting communication headsets, battery pack, and other accessories
- Top and side strips of loop for attaching hook sided devices like illuminators, strobe lights, and/or battery packs
- Front mount for night vision, cameras, or other optic devices
- Padded suspension system with an adjustable 4-point harness
- Rails, Shroud, Velcro, and Bungee included
- Meets ANSI Z80.32010 test results
- Universal Sizing
- Weight of 24 Ounces
- OD Green
- Digital Desert
- Digital Woodland
- Ranger Green (Grey)